Wooden ofuro 2 person hot tub Dion:
1. Inside dimensions: (130X80X100cm)
2. Wood type: Spruce*
3. Bench: Two basic wooden benches.
4. Stairs: Wooden, two-steps, type A+.
5. Rings: 2 stainless steel rings.
6. Water drainage facility location: Bottom.
7. Paddle for water mixing.
8. Wooden cover with handles.
* alternative options are available. Please select below
Ofuro 2 person hot tub are different from standard tub in their shape and dimensions. Ofuros are deeper than standard hot tubs. They’re usually deep enough to allow the water to come up to about the neck of the person sitting in the tub . The shape of the tub is more square or oval than rectangular. Ofuro tubs don’t have sloped edges.
Wooden ofuro 2 person hot tub symbolizes relaxing pleasures, time spending with family and friends. In Japan, ritual is more uniquely important to the individual’s well being than the bath at the end of the day. The ofuro has been used by the Japanese for centuries to alleviate both physical and spiritual maladies. This ancient technique of immersion in hot water takes away tensions and stress, soothes muscular pains, and stimulates the blood’s circulation. Due to its ability to increase the quality of one’s life and health, this oriental bathing tradition has been gaining popularity in the europe.