Here is described the purchase process in our online shop at http://woodtubs.co.uk
1. Choose the Product
• First, go to Products http://woodtubs.co.uk/products and choose the type of the product you desire – a wooden tub, a polypropylene (wood-decorated) tub, a fiberglass tub or an outdoor sauna.
2. Choose the Product options
After choosing the product, you must decide on its options.
• For the hot water tubs, choose the diameter depending on the number of people that will usually use it.
• Select the stove for heating. Typical stove is supplied with 2-meter chimney and a rain cap.
• Choose the wood type for decoration and interior (wooden tubs only). We offer spruce, larch or thermo-wood as main options. Do not hesitate to ask for other wood types. For plastic tubs, choose the interior color (blue, black or gray).
• Choose bench type, stairs and other available options and accessories, like mini-bar, lighting, bubble system, etc.
Note: Final product appearance may be different from the image of the item in the cart, depending on options you choose.
3. Place the Order
To place the order, you must agree the Terms and Conditions (please check the corresponding check box near the Checkout button), and click Checkout.
4. Wait for Confirmation
Your order is reviewed by the Seller. You will be contacted if any questions about the product, delivery and payment arise. Then, the order confirmation is sent to the Buyer.
5. Make a Payment
When all order details are agreed upon, you should make a payment. The ordered item is manufactured as special individual order. Therefore, at least 50% advance payment is needed.
6. Prepare for Delivery
• After the full or partial payment is received, the product manufacturing phase begins. Usually, it takes 3-4 weeks.
• If there was a partial advance payment done, the rest of the order amount should be transferred before shipping the goods.
• The shipping usually takes up to one week, depending on delivery address.
• Important! Please note, that the unloading process should be organized by the Buyer (“Delivered At Place”). Please prepare the necessary equipment (fork-lift or similar mechanism would be needed on place).
7. Install and use the Product
After unloading, install the Product following the supplied installation instructions, and have fun!